JAMB ADMISSION STATUS – How To Check JAMB Admission Letter Status 2020/2021
JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) has made it’s portal available to candidates in order to check their JAMB admission status & letter. For those who took part in 2020/2021 POST-UTME examinations or screening exercises, the JAMB portal is now available for checking admission status. If you need online information about JAMB admission status and how to check JAMB admission letter status their portal, be rest assured that this article will guide you in the most suitable way.
As officially stated by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB portal can now be freely accessed by any DE/UTME candidates who are willing to confirm their JAMB admission status. Going by this notice, UTME/DE candidates preparing for 2020/2021 admission are advised to visit the portal and confirm their admission status into their institutions of choice.
Are you preparing for the 2020/2021 academic session? Did you participate in 2020/2021 POST-UTME examinations/screening exercises? If yes, you definitely need this article to see how you can check your admission status.
By following a number of steps, you can easily check your JAMB admission letter status on the portal. Meanwhile, this comes free of charge as you do not have to pay charges or buy any facility to confirm your JAMB admission status. Moreover, it isn’t necessary that you make use of your computer or reach for a cybercafe in order to check your admission status. Obviously, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board have made it convenient for every candidate to check their admission status in as much as they have an internet-enabled device such as mobile phones. In that case, you need to comply with just a few instructions to check your admission status by browsing JAMB portal on your mobile phone or any other internet-enabled gadgets.
How to Check Your JAMB Admission Status on Their Portal
Based on CAPS, JAMB portal can be easily accessed by candidates who need to check their admission status and if you are one of these candidates, just comply with the steps provided below.
- Open any browser on your mobile phone or any other internet-enabled device
- Open the address bar and input the URL link http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ to access JAMB portal
- Provide the details of your Email and Password in order to log in
- On the next page, click on Check 2020/2021 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS
- Scroll to the left bar and click on Admission Status
- With that done, you will be taken to your Admission Profile where you’re free to indicate the approval or rejection of your admission offer
N:B:- If you are one of the candidates who has been granted admission offers, it is very important that you visit your Admission Profile as soon as possible in order to accept or reject the offer. If you don’t do this, your admission processing may be delayed.
As an alternative method, you can use your e-facility page in checking your admission status and if you prefer this method, simply follow the steps outlined below.
- Open any browser and input the URL link www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Provide your username and password to access your JAMB profile
- With the login successful, navigate to the tab indicating Check Admission Status and then click on it
- On the subsequent page, choose your Exam Year and input your registration number in the appropriate field
- To know your admission status, you can then choose the option implying Check Admission Status
Are you still finding it difficult to check your 2020/2021 admission status using the method(s) above? If YES, check out the additional methods below to confirm your admission status successfully.
How You Can Check Your JAMB Admission Status Online
- Before you head to JAMB portal, it is advisable that you have Chrome browser and ensure that you are using it on a smartphone or a computer (This is to avoid ineffective server responses that might limit your browsing experience)
- With the above noted, you can then visit www.jamb.org.ng/efacility
- After landing on the page, scroll to the login field and input your JAMB account details (These are the email and the password you submitted while creating the account)
- When you finally log in with the appropriate account details, you can then scroll to the CAPS option on the page menu
- Select the CAPS option so that you can be directed to the CAPS page
- Alternatively, you can navigate to the option implying DE/UTME admission status as you’re still browsing your JAMB profile
- On the subsequent page, you are expected to find a row of options on the left corner (these options include the link to check your admission status)
- If however, you find a page displaying only `welcome’, you will have to switch the page view of your mobile browser to desktop view (NOTE: Using a computer will not pose such a problem and that’s why it is best to use a computer)
- After following the instruction above, you will find a row of options at the left corner of the page
- From the options, choose Admission Status and wait for your admission details to be displayed
- If the on-screen response implies that you have been admitted, you have the right to “reject’’ or “accept’’ the admission
If you are still not pleased with the method(s) above, below is another method you will surely find helpful.
JAMB Admission Letter Status
- Click on this link www.jamb.org.ng/efacility to access admission status checker
- Input your account details (email and password) as requested
- If you receive a message implying invalid pin after providing the appropriate username and password, click on this link — to get information on how to fix the issue
- After succeeding in logging in to your JAMB profile, you will see your JAMB candidate dashboard
- Then navigate to Check Admission Status and click on it
- The subsequent on-screen information may request for the details of your Examination Year and JAMB Registration Number
- To see your admission status, provide the appropriate details as requested
- If your admission status implies `admitted’ and you’re satisfied with the admission success, you may proceed with the admission procedures by clicking on print your jamb admission letter
- However, you may have to wait for more admission batches to be released if your admission status implies that you are yet to be given admission
That’s all about JAMB ADMISSION STATUS – How To Check JAMB Admission Letter Status 2020/2021.
- UNN CUT OFF MARK FOR MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- JAMB LATEST NEWS ON CUT OFF POINT
- JAMB Cut off Mark For All Nigerian Schools
Tags: JAMB ADMISSION STATUS – How To Check JAMB Admission Letter Status 2020/2021.