Nursing is one of the most popular chosen courses in tertiary institutions in Nigeria. It is referred to as one of the top courses in the country.
This article is going to show you the list of nursing schools in Nigeria. The list will be divided into the federal, state and private.
List Of Nursing Schools In Nigeria
STATE/ PRIVATE NURSING SCHOOLS IN NIGERIA
In this article, each state might have more than one school of nursing, however, some are private, while some are the state. They are all based on different locations within the state.
- Delta state school of Nursing, Baptist hospital, Eku, Delta state’
- School of Nursing, State hospital Agbor, Delta state.
- School of Nursing, General Hospital. Warri
- Ebonyi state school of Nursing, Mater Misericordiae Hospital, Afikpo.
- Ekiti state School of Nursing, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti state.
- State school of Nursing, Enugu.
- School of Nursing, Bishop Shanahan hospital, Nsukka, Enugu.
- School of Nursing Parklane hospital Enugu.
- School of Nursing Amachara, Abia state.
- Adamawa state school of Nursing, Yola.
- School of nursing Eket, Immanuel General hospital Eket, Akwa Ibom state.
- Akwa-Ibom state school of nursing, St Lukes hospital, Anua-Uyo, Akwa Ibom state.
- Anambra state school of nursing, Ihiala, our lady of Lourdes hospital.
- School of nursing, general hospital, Nkpor, Anambra state.
- School of nursing, Murtala Mohammed hospital, Jos, Plateau state.
- Cross Rivers state school of nursing, Calabar
- School of nursing, Ejo Memorial hospital, Itigidi, Cross Rivers state.
- Lagos University teaching hospital, Lagos state.
Almost all the states in Nigeria has a nursing school, which makes the list long, private nursing schools are few in the country.
LIST OF NURSING SCHOOLS IN NIGERIA
FEDERAL NURSING SCHOOLS
SCHOOL OF NURSING, UNIVERSITY OF BENIN TEACHING HOSPITAL
Also known as UBTH, the institution boasts as the school that produces nurses that can provide high-quality care for the patients. The programme runs for 3 years.
SCHOOL OF NURSING UNIVERSITY COLLEGE IBADAN
Their vision is to be the flagship tertiary health care in the West Africa sub-region.
AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL SCHOOL OF NURSING
The school offers a 3 years programme, the school has an age range of accepting applicants from 17 years to 26 years.
SCHOOL OF NURSING OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL
The school is placed among the top ranking school of nursing in the country. Good facilities to aid learning and also the adequate staff.
That’s all about List Of Nursing Schools In Nigeria.
Tags: List Of Nursing Schools In Nigeria, School Of Nursing In Nigeria